That Stupid Cellphone That Stupid Cellphone

Great animation. I have no idea what it was about.

Excellent animation. i liked the style and backdrops. The sound was good as well. However-the idea....not sure what what was going on there. A better premise and you'd have something special. Seemed like an inside joke.

158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO 158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO

Great Stuff.

Just an anal point. At the end, after the music fades, you need to have some FX for the stamps and what not. Other then that, it was F'n great.

The corner The corner

Good elements

Hey, just a word of advice. Notwithstanding the entire cartoon itself, I thought it was over halfway through, when the character was simply sitting there and not moving.

It was a good use of facial expressions, and if you really want to create an individual descending into maddness, you're heading down the right path. Maybe music/more images would help.

I liked your style, and will check out future entries.

A Load of Bollocks A Load of Bollocks

Funny and highly stylistic.

Good work, very solid, I love the style and the humor/timing was money.

Pac-man on Crack Pac-man on Crack

Fond memories of Bloodhound Gang.....

But you took a catchy premise from their song(and video) and added nothing to it...not even literal. Maybe you could have shown Pac Man struggle in and out of rehab....or something. The animation was decent....maybe a close up of the pipe would have helped, or something. But, ultimately, I liked the Bloodhound video better. This didn't seem to be a tribute or a parody...I'm confused.
But the animation was decent.

x-icicle-x responds:

Ok.. this was more of a short than a movie. Just wanted to throw something fun out there.